Last updated: March 10, 2023
Engyra, Inc., a Delaware corporation doing business as MyCarrier (together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, individually or collectively as the context requires, “MyCarrier” or “we”), respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our mutual compliance with this policy.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On or through the Platform.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages with or through Platform.
- When you interact with MyCarrier advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- MyCarrier offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by MyCarrier or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Platform.
Children Under the Age of 18:
The Platform is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 18. If you are under age 18, do not use or provide any information on the Platform or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18 years of age, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Geographic Access Restrictions:
The Platform is not intended for use by users located in the European Union (“EU”) or any member state of the EU. No user located in the EU may provide any information to or on the Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users located in the EU. If you are located in the EU, do not use or provide any information on the Platform or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a user located in the EU, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user located in the EU, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It:
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Platform, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the zip code where an IP address accessing the Platform originates; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Platform, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate and use the Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, MyCarrier’s business partners.
Information You Provide to MyCarrier:
The information we collect on or through the Platform may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Platform, placing shipping orders, subscribing to services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by MyCarrier, and when you report a problem with the Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact MyCarrier.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders and shipping arrangements. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Platform.
- Your search queries on or through the Platform.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Platform or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies:
As you navigate through and interact with the Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to and usage of the Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Platform.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of the Platform may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Platform. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” below.
MyCarrier does not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” below.
How We Use Your Information:
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or through the Platform.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out MyCarrier’s obligations and enforce MyCarrier’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and MyCarrier.
- To notify you about changes to the Platform, this Policy, or any products or services offered or provided through the Platform.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Platform.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information:
We may disclose aggregated information about Platform users (including you) and their usage of the Platform and related services (collectively, “Aggregated Data”), and information that does not personally identify any individual (“Generic User Data” and together with “Aggregated Data” collectively, “Nonidentifiable Information”), without restriction. For the avoidance of doubt, MyCarrier may monetize and sell any Nonidentifiable Information, including Nonidentifiable Information collected from you or which is related to your use of the Platform.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To MyCarrier’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties MyCarrier uses to support its business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Engyra, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Engyra, Inc. about Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply any contracts or agreements between you and MyCarrier, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MyCarrier, MyCarrier customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information:
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from MyCarrier. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by MyCarrier to promote MyCarrier’s or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to MyCarrier as a result of any orders placed through the Platform.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: email@example.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
It is MyCarrier’s policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat Platform users’ personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the Platform home page. The date that this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting the Platform and reviewing this Policy as hosted on the Platform to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and MyCarrier’s privacy practices, contact MyCarrier at: firstname.lastname@example.org.